Terms & conditions
Plugins, the WordPress plugin that adds an functionality to the WordPress website.
License, the yearly license costs for updates and support for the Plugin;
Licensee, the website or webshop that uses the plugin and pays for the license;
- A License must be purchased on all Plugins. As long as the License is valid, the Licensee is entitled to the following:
- Help with integration;
- Support via phone and/or email;
- The License can be renewed every year. A License will lose it’s validity in the following cases:
- The payment failed;
- The license is cancelled/suspended.
- If automatic payments is enabled, Plugin.nl does two (2) attempts after a failed payment, spread over a maximum of fourteen (14) days, to collect the License fee, before she will block, cancel or suspend the License. If the payment still isn’t done after fourteen (14) days, the License will be blocked, cancelled or suspended immediately and the right as described in article 1 will expire.
- Licensee is not permitted to share the Plugin with third parties and / or to distribute it (online). If the Licensee does, Plugin.nl is entitled to charge a fine of € 25.00 per day that the Licensee is in violation with a maximum of € 5,000.00.
- Licensee is free to provide feedback on the Plugin, with the aim of improving functionality. The priority of an improvement will be determined by the number of applications.
- The Licensee is entitled to support (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) email@example.com. Outside office hours, only requests are dealt with with the subject “URGENT”.
- All Plugins on the Plugin.nl website are the intellectual property of Plugin.nl. Licensee is forbidden to sell the Plugin via a website other than the Plugin.nl website.
Plugin.nl is a trade name of Websitescanner and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number: 70476748.